GALERIA - NASZE RYBY > Wężogłowy

Channa pardalis

(1/2) > >>

zoun:
Hello guys,

Here is my aquarium with my channa pardalis !

I tried to reproduce the biotope of the channa.
- For substrate you have ADA aqua soil malaysia and power sand
- For the Plants you have cryptocorines, valisneria, echynodorus, hygropilia, bucephalandra, microsorium, crinium
- For the Filtration i put 2 external pumps one is OASE biomaster 800 with 1850l/h and a Aquael ultramax 2000 with 2000l/h in every basket of both pumps i put BIOHOME for the biologic filtration.
- Now its till the hot season so i maintain my pardalis at 22-23 C but i will soon cooler the temperature.
- I feed him with live earthworm, mealWorm, Morio Worms i put jbl activol to increase his colors.
- Now he's around 15 CM long very agressive and not shy at all.

That's pretty all share with me your opinions about my tank thank u all :)

Tomaso:
i can see we have the same external filter Aquaell Ultramaxx 2000 :)
Beautiful tank and Fish.
I like the colour of the substrat.
give us the dimension of the tank.
are you going to keep him as a single fish?

Peterek:
Hello Zoun :)

Is it channa pardalis or bipuli?
Both look very similar.
Check the photo below and tell me what fish is in your tank (A or B).

--- Cytat: zoun w 04 Września 2021, 09:28 ---- For substrate you have ADA aqua soil malaysia and power sand

--- Koniec cytatu ---

Very nice and interesting substrate !  8)

--- Cytat: zoun w 04 Września 2021, 09:28 ---I tried to reproduce the biotope of the channa.

--- Koniec cytatu ---

If you really want to make similar biotope of pardalis like in the wild you dont need plants.
In their natural habitat there is plenty of rocks/stones not plants ;)
Check the pics below.

--- Cytat: zoun w 04 Września 2021, 09:28 ---- I feed him with live earthworm, mealWorm, Morio Worms i put jbl activol to increase his colors.

--- Koniec cytatu ---

Be careful with these worms because they are fat.
Dont overfeed your fish.
On the photo it already has rounded belly :P
How often do you feed him?

--- Cytat: zoun w 04 Września 2021, 09:28 ---- Now he's around 15 CM long very agressive and not shy at all.

--- Koniec cytatu ---

Are you gonna keep only one pardalis in this "ocean"?

PS.the last photo is one of my friend's biotope tank with channa pardalis.

zoun:
Hey Tomaso and peterek thank u guys for the reply !!

the dimension of the tank is 150*70*70

Yeah i saw in their biotope they don't have plants but i think it's better for the fish they can hide ahhahah even mine is really agressive everytime u go in front of the window he's coming and attack me.

Oh but i see that in the nature pardalis is eating insect it's not the best for their metabolism?

What others foods should i give to him? Because i checked the fat and protein in the mealWorm and it's not so bad like 25% of protein and 13% of fat. I also have mussels.

Please give me what u think is the best food for him ill give to because i think he will eat whatever i put in the tank.

For the image it's the B

Mhhhh yeah i think it's better to let him alone in the tank no? Because he's super agressive everything falling down in the water he's directly attack it.

I know the cooler period it's gonna coming but i want to grow him fast do u guys have some advices to grow him up? It's depending each species but i think he can grow up to 30 cm right?

Regardless mine is agressive do u think i can put another gender of the "pardalis"? Because a local store in belgium has an channa Aristonei available so i wanted to keep it but i don't know if he's gonna survive with my pardalis.

I put the image of the aristonei 

Give me your feedback guys !!!!

Tomaso:

--- Cytuj ---mine is really agressive everytime u go in front of the window he's coming and attack me.

--- Koniec cytatu ---
It must be super sight. From time to time people ask if there are species of Channa  we can call "ovner responsive or personable" i guess Pardalis is one of that type.
Good to know.
If i were you i would be afraid adding another Channa species.
First try Giant Danio. I will give you some answers.

About feeding,
dont overfeed your fish.
Apart from mealworm try: larwa of Tenebrio molitor, larwa of Zophobas morio,

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej